Incident management plans should include guidance and protocols for dealing with specific critical incidents, such as abduction and kidnapping, sexual violence, or the death of a staff member.
Incident-specific guidance should be tailored to your local context and outline immediate actions, stakeholder management issues and post-incident support needs that relate to that incident scenario.
Resources & Tools
- GISF Abduction Management of Critical Incidents - pdf0.58 MB
- GISF Abduction and Kidnap Risk Management Guide - pdf0.82 MB
- GISF Managing Sexual Violence against Aid Workers: prevention, preparedness, response and aftercare - pdf1.26 MB
- Post-Assault Management - pdf0.39 MB
- Guidance for Managing the Death of Staff - docx0.02 MB
- Violent Death of Staff Checklist - docx0.02 MB