The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 130 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- Upcoming Webinar | The Professionalisation of SRM in the NGO Sector10 Aug 2022
Join us on 31 August at 2pm BST/9am EDT for a webinar where we explore the journey of SRM professionalisation in the #humanitarian sector, and introduce GISF and DisasterReady’s free Security Risk Management Essentials Certificate and International NGO Safety & Security Association (INSSA)’s Security Risk Management Professional Certification.
Whether you’re a humanitarian security professional, you work in programmes or HR, you’re just starting out in the sector or you’re looking for professional development opportunities, this webinar will give you all the information you need to become a security professional and keep yourself and your colleagues safe.
- Ten years on – Learning from the Steve Dennis case19 Aug 2022
- Sharing Risk for Equitable Partnerships: a case study from Nigeria09 Aug 2022
- Facilitating Agency: Supporting locally based security focal points through continuing education26 Jul 2022
- Ehtesab: the tech innovation keeping Afghans in the know on the latest security incidents12 Jul 2022