The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 125 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- GISF COVID-19 Vaccine Benchmarking Survey - Last month to respond!16 Jul 2021
GISF is conducting a benchmarking survey related to the covid-19 vaccine roll out and return-to-office plans.
This survey is open to GISF members and network members to complete. The term return-to-office in this survey is used to describe a return to operating in office facilities.
You can access the survey here.
- Getting Security Funding as a Local NGO: experiences from Syria21 Jul 2021
- Contracting Private Security Providers – a double-edged sword07 Jul 2021
- Covid-19 Vaccinations in Nigeria: what are the implications for international NGOs?02 Jul 2021
- Healthcare in Syria: access constrained and under attack09 Jun 2021