The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 100 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- GISF releases first global research into local partners' perspectives on security risks15 Oct 2020The Global Interagency Security Forum (GISF) has publicly released the first global research dedicated to examining security risks in local-international NGO partnerships, from the local partner’s perspective. GISF’s research has found that, while the aid sector advances towards ‘localisation’, the...
- Survey responses required07 Oct 2020Complete the survey Sean is a representative of a GISF member international NGO and has participated in and supported many GISF forums and workshops. Sean’s research challenges whether the technical application of security risk management (SRM) in the sector is...
- Adapting security training during COVID-19: World Vision’s journey with Rapid Access Security Training29 Sep 2020
- Compounding Crises and the Role of a Security Risk Manager15 Sep 2020
- Changing perceptions: meet the faces of today's NGO security19 Aug 2020
- Disinformation and security risk management for NGOs31 Jul 2020