The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 125 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- Hello from GISF's new Admin and Projects Assistant06 Sep 2021
‘I’m excited to start my career journey with GISF and learn more about a sector I am already so passionate about.’
Isabel graduated from the Goldsmiths University of London with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Anthropology and Media. During her final year at university, she worked as social media producer for ‘The Visionaries’. It was during her time in education that she developed her enthusiasm for the humanitarian sector and is now interested in applying and developing her knowledge in policy and communications.
In her role, Isabel works alongside the research communications team.
You can contact Isabel at: email@example.com
- Living in a Taliban-controlled Afghanistan as an Afghan Female Aid Worker14 Sep 2021
- World Humanitarian Day 2021: protecting aid workers in a time of climate crises19 Aug 2021
- Saving Lives Together: what it is and why it matters11 Aug 2021
- Getting Security Funding as a Local NGO: experiences from Syria21 Jul 2021