The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 100 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- Goodbye from Aisling16 Oct 2020As today is my final day at GISF, I wanted to take this opportunity to say goodbye to the network. Since joining the team almost 2 years ago, I've been fortunate enough to meet and work with some of the...
- GISF releases first global research into local partners' perspectives on security risks15 Oct 2020The Global Interagency Security Forum (GISF) has publicly released the first global research dedicated to examining security risks in local-international NGO partnerships, from the local partner’s perspective. GISF’s research has found that, while the aid sector advances towards ‘localisation’, the...
- Adapting security training during COVID-19: World Vision’s journey with Rapid Access Security Training29 Sep 2020
- Compounding Crises and the Role of a Security Risk Manager15 Sep 2020
- Changing perceptions: meet the faces of today's NGO security19 Aug 2020
- Disinformation and security risk management for NGOs31 Jul 2020