The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 100 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- Acceptance webinar recording now available13 Aug 2020This GISF webinar, which took place on Thursday 23rd July, looked back at the framing of acceptance as a security management approach, how acceptance is used today and opportunities for the future. Speakers: Dr Larissa Fast of the University of...
- A note from GISF’s Director on ‘Strategic Leadership for Humanitarian Security’30 Jul 2020In August, the IE Business School in Madrid were due to run the third ‘Strategic Leadership for Humanitarian Security’ programme. Because of the pandemic, this has now been moved online. The four topics of Strategy, Negotiation Skills, Finance and Leadership...
- Adapting security training during COVID-19: World Vision’s journey with Rapid Access Security Training29 Sep 2020
- Compounding Crises and the Role of a Security Risk Manager15 Sep 2020
- Changing perceptions: meet the faces of today's NGO security19 Aug 2020
- Disinformation and security risk management for NGOs31 Jul 2020