- Hello from GISF’s new Research and Communications Assistant12 May 2022
‘I’m excited to bring my experience in the development sector to GISF, and look forward to working to expand GISF’s research and communications portfolio’
Since receiving his undergraduate degree in 2018, Dan has spent time working in various fields relating to political and global affairs. He worked for a couple of years on political campaigns as an organiser and policy adviser in his native Northern Virginia. Afterwards, he spent time working as an assistant English teacher in a suburb of Paris, France. Since his return states-side, Dan has worked or interned for a number of organisations focused on international human rights, conflict prevention, and development, including Search for Common Ground, Democracy for the Arab World Now, and International Crisis Group.
In his role, Dan assists the Americas team in the production of research publications and the creation of communications on GISF’s work.
- Toward Inclusive Security: the impact of 'race', ethnicity and nationality on aid workers' security17 May 2022
- GISF Snapshot Annual Report | January – December 202116 May 2022
- Letter of Recommendation: reversing the mental health pandemic amongst aid workers12 May 2022
- Sexual Exploitation, Abuse and Harassment (SEAH) Investigation Guide12 May 2022
- The Big Picture: Geopolitical Trends Driving Humanitarian Security Challenges (Part 2)17 May 2022
- The Big Picture: geopolitical trends driving humanitarian security challenges (Part 1)03 May 2022
- Storytelling for Learning: using engaging, ethical Stories for effective security training19 Apr 2022
- Faith-Based Organisations and Security: building acceptance for security risk management05 Apr 2022