The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 125 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- HELP Logistics Have Launched Their Bi-Annual Survey24 Sep 2021
The survey is targeting actors operating in the humanitarian space including humanitarian organisations and agencies, government entities, commercial companies and donor organisations. The survey is carried out every 6 months, and the analysis of the results will be presented and shared with the public in the form of regular reports. Key fields covered in the survey are: Preparedness and Resilience, Environmental Sustainability, Innovation, Interconnected Supply Networks, Leadership and Localisation.
Participate in this far-reaching global survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.de/r/CHORD_Survey
- Afghanistan: Flash Analysis and Prediction14 Oct 2021
- Ethiopia: Flash Analysis and Prediction14 Oct 2021
- IASC Non-Binding Guidelines on the use of Armed Escorts for Humanitarian Convoys01 Oct 2021
- Haiti: Situation Report01 Oct 2021
- Personal Networks are a Critical Asset in Humanitarian Security Risk Management13 Oct 2021
- The Future of Operational Security in Afghanistan29 Sep 2021
- Living in a Taliban-controlled Afghanistan as an Afghan Female Aid Worker14 Sep 2021
- World Humanitarian Day 2021: protecting aid workers in a time of climate crises19 Aug 2021