The Global Interagency Security Forum (formerly EISF) is a member-led NGO forum that drives change through our global network of over 140 member organisations. We influence good security risk management practice that works for the whole humanitarian sector, improving the security of aid workers and operations for sustainable access.
- New Call for Tenders: Digital risk assessment product25 Nov 2022
GISF is looking for a consultant with knowledge of the intersection between digital and security issues in a humanitarian context to create a practical risk assessment guide and tool that will help those working on humanitarian security to understand, assess, and mitigate risks stemming from the intersection of digital with physical and personal security risks.
You can find the call for tender here. Please indicate your interest in working on the project by 12 December 2022.
The deadline is 03 January 2023.
We look forward to receiving your proposals!
- Joint Health Staff Survey: Protection of Health Care - South Sudan30 Nov 2022
- Promoting the Recruitment and Retention of Women Humanitarian Workers in Afghanistan29 Nov 2022
- Humanitarian Resistance: its ethical and operational importance29 Nov 2022
- South Asia: outlook for civil unrest in 202329 Nov 2022
- We Need to Talk About Local Action and Acceptance – a review of the 2022 SOHS report29 Nov 2022
- Glamour and Blitz: a woman in security in the Middle East15 Nov 2022
- Managing a Cyber Security Crisis: digital resilience in the aid sector31 Oct 2022
- Collaborating, Learning, and Breaking Down Silos: GISF’s Autumn Forum 202218 Oct 2022